“For all your laboratory tubing- Call us today for best prices & delivery”
You can select from a large range of laboratory tubing available from stock, including:
- • Silicone in both hose and tube forms
- • PVC in both hose and tube forms
- • Neoprene tubing for oil resistance
- • Nitrile tubing for fuel resistance
- • Santoprene® tubing for peristaltic pump applications
- • Traditional orange natural rubber gas tubing
Silicone tubing is also suitable for peristaltic pumps and is FDA & USP approved.
All laboratory tubing is available in various wall thickness to accommodate different pressures and vacuum work.
Benefit from 25 years experience in laboratory tubing supply.
Stocked sizes start at 1mm id for silicone tubing and go all the way up to 30mm id in natural rubber but other sizes can be made to order, just ask."
No minimum lengths
Whether metres or kilometres, whatever, all enquiries are welcome.
- RUBBER TUBING
- European Laboratory Tubing
- Translucent Silicone Tubing
- Santoprene® Tubing
- Translucent Reinforced Silicone Rubber Hose
- PVC TUBING & HOSE
If you can’t find what you’re looking for then please call us...
0151 545 2727
SEE OUR VIDEO
As of 20/12/07 Ley Rubber now has ISO9001: 2008: