“For all your Silicone rubber tubing, hardness from 30°Sh to 90°Sh - Call us today for best prices & delivery”
Silicone Rubber Tubing
Silicone rubber tubing can be supplied in a vast range of colours and in specialist grades such as Platinum Cured Silicone Rubber and Fluorosilicone.
You can select from stocked tubes from either 1mm id to 25mm id and from bespoke tubing from 0.5mm id all the way up to 200mm and sometimes larger.
All tubing can be supplied in either straight lengths or coils and can be subsequently cut to shorter lengths either by hand, lathe or automatic guillotine.
All silicone tubing, profile and cord can be either glue or vulcanized joined into endless rings. Larger tubes can be produced on mandrels.
- • Hardness from 30°Sh to 90°Sh
- • Over 1000 id, od and cord combinations
- • Large ex-stock size range
- • Coiled, straight or cut to length
- • Glued and vulcanized joining available
If you’re looking for value for money please call us for a competitive quote.
No minimum lengths
Whether metres or kilometres, whatever the polymer, all enquiries are welcome.
- Industrial Tubing
- PVC Tubing Braided & PVC Tubing
- Santoprene Tubing
- European Laboratory Tubing
- Rubber Tubing
- Translucent Reinforced Silicone Hose
- Translucent Silicone Tubing
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Find out more about our delivery & returns policy
If you can’t find what you’re looking for then please call us...
 151 545 2727
SEE OUR VIDEO
As of 20/12/07 Ley Rubber now has ISO9001: 2008: