What is Neoprene Tubing?Neoprene is a synthetic rubber that is highly durable and very lightweight. Neoprene tubing is used in many different products for manufacturing and machinery and transport, including boats, aircraft and vehicles such as cars, vans and trucks. While natural rubber is known for its flexibility, neoprene has all the same qualities but is more fire and weather resistant. The nature of neoprene makes it the perfect choice if you want your tubing to be resistant to oil, oxygen and flame.
Who Do We Supply?Check out our catalogue and you will find neoprene tubing in various sizes and profiles. If you can’t see what you are looking for or need a bespoke, manufactured solution our team is on hand to advise you. We work with many different industries, including:
- Food industry: As neoprene tubing suppliers, we provide products across the food and medical sector where compliance standards are very strict.
- Automotive industry: You would expect cars and vans to have various kinds of tubing. We work with a wide range of manufacturers across the UK and around the world for major automotive components.
- Construction industry: Tubing is used more widely in the construction industry than many think and we also supply everything from glazing strips and seals to rubber bungs.
- Scientific industry: FDA compliant tubing and other rubber extrusions are vital to the scientific sector. We also manufacture neoprene tubing for this sector to order.
- Marine industry: With it’s resistance to weather and temperature, neoprene tubing is an essential component in many boats and ships.
- Coach and rail industry: We also provide our manufacturing and supply services for new buses and trains as well as keeping existing stock on the go.