Top Tips for Choosing a Rubber Tubing Manufacturer
- Check that they have a long history of delivering high-quality rubber extrusions and have the moulding and manufacturing equipment that meets modern needs.
- Be sure they use a range of materials including EPDM, neoprene and nitrile and can customize orders to meet your needs.
- Check they have a comprehensive catalogue of existing rubber tubing that you can choose from at a competitive price.
Why Choose Ley Holdings as Your Rubber Tubing SupplierThe first thing to say is that we are a rubber tubing manufacturer and supplier based in the UK. As a family-owned business, we’ve been delivering high-quality services for more than six decades. We started as a simple moulding press shop with just a few employees but have grown over the years to become one of the world’s market leaders in rubber extrusions of all types. We have amazing manufacturing capabilities and use the latest CAD software to create tooling for bespoke solutions for our customers. We’re a business that prides itself in delivering high-quality services and delivery 100% of the time.
- We have a wide range of standard rubber tubing in our catalogue that can be manufactured to order depending on the needs of your business.
- Our capabilities mean that we can offer tubing with a diameter of 0.5mm right up to 100mm and even bigger.
- We can deliver quality EPDM, neoprene and nitrile products all from our dedicated manufacturing centre Liverpool.
- That includes rubber tubing ranging in hardness from 30°sh to 90°sh.