Finding a rubber tubing manufacturer and supplier that you can trust is not easy. Go online and there are plenty of people offering what they say are quality products.
At Ley Holdings, we have more than 60 years of manufacturing experience behind us, providing quality rubber tubing products to industry as well as private customers.
Top Tips for Choosing a Rubber Tubing Manufacturer
- Check that they have a long history of delivering high-quality rubber extrusions and have the moulding and manufacturing equipment that meets modern needs.
- Be sure they use a range of materials including EPDM, neoprene and nitrile and can customize orders to meet your needs.
- Check they have a comprehensive catalogue of existing rubber tubing that you can choose from at a competitive price.
When you choose a manufacturer and supplier for your business its important, of course, that you have a relationship that is based on trust, especially if you intend to make regular orders. That means you should be able to contact the company at any time and discuss potential new orders and get a professional and knowledgeable response when you need it.
Why Choose Ley Holdings as Your Rubber Tubing Supplier
The first thing to say is that we are a rubber tubing manufacturer and supplier based in the UK. As a family-owned business, we’ve been delivering high-quality services for more than six decades. We started as a simple moulding press shop with just a few employees but have grown over the years to become one of the world’s market leaders in rubber extrusions of all types.
We have amazing manufacturing capabilities and use the latest CAD software to create tooling for bespoke solutions for our customers. We’re a business that prides itself in delivering high-quality services and delivery 100% of the time.
- We have a wide range of standard rubber tubing in our catalogue that can be manufactured to order depending on the needs of your business.
- Our capabilities mean that we can offer tubing with a diameter of 0.5mm right up to 100mm and even bigger.
- We can deliver quality EPDM, neoprene and nitrile products all from our dedicated manufacturing centre Liverpool.
- That includes rubber tubing ranging in hardness from 30°sh to 90°sh.
With 5 extrusion processes including steam autoclave, microwave, salt bath, silicone and plastics and more than 1000 id and od combinations, we believe that we can provide any volume of rubber tubing for all types of industry.
Our clients include small businesses as well as large corporations in industries as varied as automotive, construction, food-grade and medical, to name just a few. Our knowledgeable sales team are experienced and on hand to help develop the solution that meets every requirement of your organisation.
We are proud of the way we’ve developed our level of service to customers over the last 60 years and we aim to deliver quality rubber tubing manufacturing and supply to any business, whether in the UK or across the globe.
Our access to state of the art extrusion processes means we can handle orders of all sizes, create bespoke solutions and provide all this at a competitive cost.
Contact our team today to find out more.